Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy?? Sad?? Relieved??

Off on last thursday. Have been hearing rumours that they will announce those yang kena SRS tt thurs. Eversince Tony told us tt there will be retrenchment, I have been feeling unez. Not sure why, I just know its gonna be me. I did my very best already & I've met all the targets. I pray hard tt I am not gonna get retrenched.

Friday came. Off to work as usual tapi hati dag dig dut.
Met Ros & Rosalind at the Paya Lebar MRT station. Then Rosalind told Ros tt there was a long meeing yesterday(Thurs) & they already have the names of those JO's who wil be retrenched. However,Rosalind say tt a few JO's frm CRM(my dept) will be transeferred to Corporate side. A re-org they say.
Ros tried to console me & say hopefully I wil not be kicked out & hopefully I will be the one to go over to the corporate end.

I reached the office & punch my card when Abang Rizman came over & told me tt I have been chosen to go over to the corporate side. There's 4 of us altogether tt was chosen. Abang Rizman, Saria, Joanne & myself.
It was announced to them yesterday.

I dunno wat to feel. Happy? Relieved? Sad??
My heart felt empty. In a way I felt quite sad & keep wondering why did they choose me? Is it bcoz I wasn't good enuff? Or did they just pick & choose in random?

I emailed to the girls immediately after knowing the news. I told ros, "Mulut u masin,lah ros..hehe". Ros told me just to take it in stride. @ least I did not lose my job. Which was true of course. The girls console me tt it is not the end. Maybe there's a blessing in disguise. I hope & I pray tt it is for good.

& yes, I wil be shifting to Comcentre..dah dekat ngan uma..heheheee....