Royal's Chox Truffle Cake. yummy!

For the past few days had been telling Era that I hv been craving for Royal's Dark Chox Truffle cake. Eversince I saw tt ad last weekend by Nura J, I hv been craving for it. Dah mcm orang mengidam pulak..hiakhiakhiak.
Been asking Bulat to buy for me coz he always passes by Bugis on his way to his photography class. But alas, each day was always a disappointment coz he always forget or he will come wif excuses like, "Nanti kek tu cair,lah" (english translation, "the cake will melt") coz he always come back late @ night. *sigh*
Aniway, to make the story short, he bought it for me today!!! YYYIIIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!
I am so hhaaaappppyyyyy!!! Thank u Baby...*muacks*
Finally, I had a taste for my truffle! How it melts in your mouth...mmmmmmm........It was simply heaven!!
ps: the other cake is mango & passionfruit. very nice too...i liiikkkkeeee.....