Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Siam Kitchen

Date : 29.05.06
Venue: Siam Kitchen @ Bugis Junction



Had dinner wif Jue yesterday @ Siam Kitchen. She has got 3 $10 voucher to use b4 1st June. The rest of the girls unable to join us so only the 2 of us went. Sayangnya, Jue didn't read the the T & C. Only ONE voucher to be used per table! I told Jue, why not each of us take 1 table each then we can use 2 vouchers instead of 1! haha!! Such a silly idea!
Niwae, the food was nice except the Thai fishcake. It was salty & oily! Yucks!!
Both of us enjoyed the dinner thoroughly & we went window shopping after tt.
I was trying my very best not to spend any money!!
I know..I know...its the Great Singapore Sale!!!!! Everything looks so tempting & "cheap".
Jue laffed @ me coz she can sense frm my expression tt I am really trying very hard not to spend.
& guess wat?? I DID IT!!! YESS!!! I DID!!!!!
Both of us went back home empty handed! hehehe....
*wink*wink*