salute to animal lovers
I simply lurrrrrrvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee cats. Whenever I see one, I will take the time to pat their head or stroke them. There's one stray @ my workplace,SPC, whom I named her MANJA. Whenever I see her & called out "Manja" she will always come by me. hehe.
Recently there's a stray at my void deck. Think its a mixed breed of persion & siamese. I brought it over to my place to feed it & put a basket outside so tt it can sleep comfortably outside. My mom & I just go weak in the knees whenever we see any stray. I already hv 3 @ home. Cant afford another one so we decided to give to Cik Tina.
Cik Tina..I admire her & also other animal lovers who are as caring as she is. She took in many strays to her home & feed them & make them feel well again. Most cats were left @ her doorstep & some are very badly mutilated. There is one named KASSIM,though a female. She is blind. When first found, both her eyes are already hanging out of the sockets.
Another one cat she found, both hind legs were cut off by some stupid idiots!
How cruel can the mankind gets? Just imagine us humans being tortured like them. They are just innocent creatures which can't cry for help.
Anyway, me & mom decided to take back the stray we brought to her house today after Cik Tina send it for sterilization. That's the least we cud do.
I will post some pix of the cats in her house in the future. I only have 2 for now.
This cat is actually resting on the bamboo poles u used for hanging clothes up on the ceiling.
This is the latest arrival. Its a pure persion but someone just "threw" it out of their house when the fur become unmanaged & let the cat roam about. Besar & berat ko!
Miow! Miow!

