Breaking News : Kalicharan & Champa, Just Imagine
Haha!! Ya..ya..I know I have not been updating my blog for the past few days. Just dunno wat to write..My mind went blank & plain lazeeeeeee...ehehee..
Ok..yesterday was a fun-filled day for me & hubby as well wif Petom & Joyah. Went lappy toppy shopping & we bought 1! There goes my money down the drain..hehe..Nevermind. As long as hubby is happy & keep him occupied. So now he can't disturb me on my desktop. Dah tak gaduh lagi!! hehee
My Brand new laptop. Nope not i-book.Just plain old compaq
After the laptop shopping,went to meet Petom & Joyah for a movie. Yes!! It's my first time watching a Hindi movie in the cinema!!!! haha...I realli had fun! Only to find that my bum is bruised from the 3 hr sitting...
Aniwae, I find the caption above quite hilarious (to me & to those who understand). Its actually from the Hindi movie, Krrish. Though Hritik was not my favourite but hey, he's SSSOoooooo good looking *drools*. (Petom!! I'm making him one of my fav's now ok?? *wink*wink*)
Have some pix below for you to enjoy.
Krrish
Eton & Petom & Joyah with KrrishIn the cinema, Joyah & Petom

Krishna The villain,Dr.Arya aka Breaking News

The Masked Man, KrrishKrrish in action ala Matrix

