Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ooopopps!! I did it again

Ooopppppssss!! I did it again!
.
.
.
.
.
Proottt(softly)
.
.
.
.
.
Ppprrrrrooooottttt(loudly)
.
.
.
.
.
*giggle*giggle*laugh*laugh*
.
.
.
.
.
Yes!!! Yess!!! U guessed it!! I farted in my pilates class yesterday..hehehe...It was not on purpose ok! The first one I can anticipate but the 2nd one came out of nowhere.
haha. Kuat pulak tu...hahahahahahaha
We were doing some strectching whereby our legs have to be on a table-top position & off it went!!! hahahahahaaa...thinking of it makes me wanna laff again...
Laffed so hard wif Petom yesterday tt I almost had my asthma attack...Was not able to do anymore pilates after that..I think my body just shut down after the farting...heheheee

But of course, there are bound to be sumting bad happening after a good one. In the midst of class, Petom found out she has misplaced her beloved SE. She left class halfway so tt she can look for it. Lucky enuff for her sumone found it & returned it to her. Phew!! She was already thinking of wat fone to buy next if she realli loses this one...
Dun be so careless in future ok! She was lucky tt the person returns it to her. Most of the time the hp wil be gone with the wind.