17th August 2006

17th Aug 2006,Thursday.
This is a sort of historical day for me,heheee. Tiz the day that I left SINGTEL for good! Yeah..it feels good to be gone from the office but I realli miss those peepz I have been working with for the past 6 years.
All the good times & bad times I shared with all of them, the laughter,the joys & the money of course! ok..ok..its the commision (sort of) we earn for hitting the target.
Aniway, I'm gonna miss Era & Ros & Jules & not to forget Arianty(walaupon ko bukan budak ST pori) the most. Without u guys, I think life in Singtel will be quite dull! heheheee...Gonna miss those emails & gossips girls.
And I will miss my beloved CRC peepz,especially Yati, Fath,Azlindah, Kak Rose,Zian & Pauline. Life in that department did really open up my eyes. I'm gonna miss Yati's antics & also Fath's cheeks. SO tembam!!!!

Last but not least, I will miss all the mummy's in my new team,Biz Sales. Though have only been with u guys for a couple of months, I really enjoy the moments we had together.
