Fetish
Fetish pronounced as fet-ish / fee-tish
-noun
1.
an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2.
any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
3.
Psychology. any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.
Also, fetich.
Come to this subject "Fetish". I think most of us have "fetishes". I know I do & one being a fetish for men in uniform ( ie in army uni or the police no.1 uni ) heheheeeeee.....(mentelkan!)
I think most of my girlfrenz hv the same fetish as I do. Some even have fetishes on firm grabbing butts (beats me)!,men who are muscular,married or divorced twice the age men & the list goes on.......
Anyway, I do have a certain friend who has a weird one. She likes men (or shud I put it as MAN) in uniform (ok that's not the weird part yet).
Jeng..Jeng....Jeng......The SMRT uniform!!!!
How weird izzat????
No offence Petom ok? U know what I mean,lah..khehkehkehkeehkehkehkee
Whats with the SMRT uni? One word....BLUEGH! That is how I can describe it. Hhhmmmm....
Hey, maybe its psychology as explained in number 3. Get horny & wet when she see's one!
Its all in the miiinnnnnddddddddd!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
So peepz, whats urs?