Its a small world after all
Singapore is indeed very small. I met Morgan today at NWA!! After so many years I've not seen him & I bumped into him on the way to the ladies..(& him to the gents of course)hehehehehe
Yup! He too is working at NWA but he has started the work already. Ada ke dier ckp its very hard.Chet! Bukan nak kasi semangat ke..but I do believe him tt its not ez coz the training jer make my brain exhausted.
Its not that simple ok people. 2nd day of training & there are already signs of me struggling. I have to back up! NO slacking! heheheeeee....like real oni Eton....
Anyway I heard some surprising news from Morgan. Our dear friend Hamdan just got himself a pair of twins!!! When he got married,I've got no idea..hehee...anyway, the wife must be someone pretty special! But the last I talked to Ana, she said Hamdan is still single. So dunno which is true. If it really is true, Hamdan..congratulations on being a daddy to a pair of twins! Ur hands are gonna be pretty tied up my friend.