Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Violated Again!!!

Went for my routine medical check up yesterday @ SGH. And yes ros..yes...I WAS VIOLATED AGAIN!!!!!
UUURRGGGGHHHH!!!!
I hate that feeling. The doc asked if there were any unusual pain or anything. So I told her I keep having this pain on my right abdomen. She asked me to lie down on the "bed" & pressed my tummy. After I wore back my pants, she told me I need to take another ultra-sound.
"Aiyah!! I dun want..I dun like." The doc just laffed & say its important so that they can see if there is anymore fybroids.

No choice lor...so I went for the ultra-sound. Lucky for me, the MO was gentle wif me. Kalau tidak confirm sakit giler!! Then asik rasa mcm nak terkencing jek pat situ.
haha! Those who have been there wud know wat I meant yeah?

After the results came out, the doc called me back in. I was telling bulat I have a feeling I might be warded again. He just look at me wif an evil look! CHet! Kong asam peh laki!

So out came the result! Doc said, the pain is only a swelling in my stomach. Nothing to worry about but there's bad news too.
I have a cyst on my left hand side! OH NO!!!! Lepas satu..satu sakz! ISK...

But the doc says its still very very very small. So have to monitor it.
*sigh*
Apa,lah nasib..dah,lah found out ada 2 HUMONGOUS fybroid now cyst pulak!

But I really need to thank the doc who referred me to SGH when I had tt pain. If not for him, I woud not have known abt the fybroid thingy. Shukur alhamdullilah, all & only my fybroids been removed & I can have babies.

Now kena tempuh another dugaan. Insya-allah the cyst will "go away" soon!