Yada..Yada...Yada....
Ok, so wat did I do over the weekend? NOTHING!!
Sat was spent 1/2 day at my auntie's place in Tampines coz my kuzzin got engaged on tt day. I did nothing but nyekik jek..makin buntal,lah aku.
Nasib baik ramadhan is just round the corner. Leh diet sikit..hehehee...

As for Sunday I didn't do aniting much too. Went to see Era perform at Golden Landmark for Hot Jams 17th Sep'06. Orite arh Era! Wa caya sama lu! Its a beginning to beautiful start
Lepas tengok Era nyanyi, look at this vid pulak. (Sesiapa yg baca kena tgk ERA nyanyi dulu k, then leh play this vid.Promise? hehe)
Look at Ali the emcee sings wif this guy Fadly(i think tt's his name. if salah mintak maap ye) Anyway, I think this Fadly guy got potential to go far. Suara da sikit-sikit mcm Fuad..khehkehkehkehkee.
Ok in this vid, apart from the singing look at ALI. Tak leh duduk diam sakz. Baik-baik lagu sedih leh jadi mcm komedi pulak..hehehe...