Haiyayayaya.....

Ok...I dunno wat is wrong wif me rite now but I think I'm smitten by Aamir Khan!!! Goodness gracious!!! Addictive tau tgk cita FANAA ni....
I just finished watching the vcd AGAIN...and I can't help it....He is not good looking but he has his charms.Hey, but he's not the ONLY reason I watched Fanaa AGAIN...also becoz Kajol is simply beautiful still after a long absence. (heheheheheheh...ok..Petom and Joyah..if ur reading this pls do not roll ur eyes Ok?)

(cutekan dia...heheheheh*mentel mode*)
Ok...enuff of Aamir Khan.
Tomorrow,Thursday 5th Oct 2006.
I will be sitting for my final & realli important exam tomorrow...So far I had maintained a 90% average and I hope to keep it that way.
But what I've heard this will be the most hardest of them all.
I do hope there will be no careless mistakes and that I will take the time to read the questions carefully..hehehe....selalu malas nak baca qn sampai habis..hehehe
Aniwae, the reason I watched Fanaa again is to de-stress(excuses only).
Ok peepz...wish me all the best k!
And Joyah good luck to you too!!
Nitez y'all.....*muacks*
*dreaming of aamir*
(Buruk kan perangai dah tua pon masih nak act mcm teenagers! hahahaha)