Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Magical World of Disney On Ice


19.03.2006
My dad gave me 2 tix to go to the disney on ice show for this yr. Ok,lah..just need to pay $10 per tix coz dapat corporate rate. Had planned to go with Yati coz she has been yearning to go bt do not have a chance to.
Finally the day had come.


Whilst dressing up, I received an sms from Yati. Aisey bedah...she cannot make it at the last minute. There's death in the family. Innalilah.
Apa lagi..kelam kabut,lah aku cari orang.
I called Jules & Fath. They can't make it coz dah ada plan lain. Tepon Hazar & Jue pulak tak angkat. I finally thought of Sheila. Not sure if she has any plans or not but I just try my luck...hehehee...
Nasib baik Sheila takde plans. At least ada jugak teman nak pi 2geder.

So my FIL send us to Expo. I was so confident that the show was at Expo as it was a few years back. I didn't even bother to look at the tix. So when we arrive there, Sheila asked, how come there's not many people especially not many kids? I told her mayb that they have already went inside the hall.
So kita 2 pergi lah cari which Hall it was bt couldn't find it. Then Sheila decided to ask the Abang Security.
Show tix at him,"Abang, show disney ni pat Hall mana eh?"
Abang security tengok muka Sheila selamba & answered
"Pat Singapore Indoor Stadium"
We looked at each other & quickly left the place. Alamak...peh malu kita...!!
A lesson to learn...Never assume & Never take things for granted!
hahaa!!
Just cudn't believe tt we are at the wrong place. Nasib baik dpt cab cepat. Was only late for a abt 10mins. Didnt miss too much of the show.
What a day!
heheheheeeee