Thursday, March 30, 2006

Diana's House Warming


Received an sms from Diana. Been a long time since I last heard from her.
She's inviting me & Bulat to her housewarming on Sat, 25.3.06.
She has finally shifted from Sembawang at her parents house to Boon Lay, her own casa.
Made a date wif Cik Ida to go to Di's house together. Kena keje full on that Sat so only reach Di's house around 8pm.
Was excited to see both Di & Cik Ida. Can't really remember the last time we spoke with each other. Been bz wif one's commitment.
Razmy can't make it coz kena keje malam.

Cik Ida has a new boy fren. Mat Rock habbbiiiiissssss!!!!! heheheheee
Well I do hope this one'll lasts..hehehe

Chatted wif Di & Ida. Alot of catching up to do..so many gossips..so many updates!!
I feel like a school girl again....ahakz!

Meeting the girls again on 30.3.06
Can't wait...kheehkhehkehkeee