Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Flea Market @ Expo on 2.04.06

There was a flea market at Expo last Sunday. I went wif Sheila,Dan, Mak Mok & of course Bulat,lah. Sheila's kuzzin was there selling some stuff.
The flea market was ok,lah..not many pple though.
I was just browsing thru each stall. End up buying 2 pairs of slippers, a Christian Dior black pouch,a small silver colored coin purse & a quiksilver t-shirt for Bulat.
heheheeeee....
Me & Sheila thot of setting up a stall of our own on the next flea market..wanna get rid of the "junks" at home...
There's this indian girl,Shalini,who set up a stall selling exotic things. Very sweet girl & I think among the rest of the sellers she outstand the rest.
Not only is her stall colorful, but in one glance U wud not know tt she's deaf till U try asking her questions. Well, I was interested in one of the skirts sold by her but unfortunately, it can't fit!! haha...But she was sweet enuff to take my hp number so tt she can sms in future if there are any BIG sizes available..hehe..
Well, I do hope she sms me..