Sunday, April 16, 2006

Celebrating Miss BooBsy's Birthday on 14.04.06



Met Jules,Naz & Aisha arnd 5.30pm @ Seoul Garden,Causeway Point. Ros as usual lambat. Dah kejut banyak kali pon masih lambat lagi...Ros..Ros...hehe
Aniway decided to go to Seoul Garden coz the weather was unpromising. Hujan lebat jek..malas plak nak pi town. Had great fun at Seoul Garden. Dah lama sey tak pi makan pat sana. Macam-macam kita makan & Ros of course keep taking her fav,PRAWNS!!
Alot of things to tok about too. But the main aim is to celebrate Aisha's aka Miss Boobtylicious birthday.
We cleared up most of Aisha's questions on certain things I think. Seems like she's concerned on our friendship amongst US girls.
Entah,lah...sometimes I feel that it is not tt ez to make others happy. We as frenz like to see others smiling & not have tt frown. We do not want to see others get hurt & we show what we meant. Unfortunately, the message didnt get thru some.
I do hope that at some point others would not hate or loath me. Yes, sumtimes I can be quite straight forward, tak tapis dulu apa yg nak dicakap in other words kekadang LASER mulut tu.
But I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't mean to hurt the others' feelings & sumtimes I just ask out of pure curiosity or concern.
*sigh*
All I can say now, I just wanna be happy wif wat I have now. I treasure my friends & my family.
I am not PERFECT & I dun intend to become one.
Aniway, Aisha...U hit the BIG 30!
Happy Birthday Girl...May U be bless wif many more joyous years ahead!