Saturday, May 20, 2006

Finally!! My fondue!!

Date : 18th May 2006,Thusday
Location : Haagen Daaz @ Esplanade Mall


Finally, I went to have fondue wif Jue & Fiz. Jules & Ponzie was supposed to join us bt there were some last minute changes.
Sorry Jue & Fiz coz aku sampai lambat. Pai tertido-tido Fiz tunggu aku. So very sorry.

Fuhyooo!! It was simply marvellous! My first time trying it & it sure will nt be my last time. hehehehee.... I recommend anyone who loves chox to try this. But must remember to forget all the extra calories ur going to put on in order to enjoy this k. *wink*wink*






After the fondue "meal", the waitress asked if we're interested to do a survey on their new flavoured ice-cream. So both Jue & I did the testing. Fwahh..dah mcm professional tester,lah. Haha! In exchange for the survey,we get to choose sommore ice-cream. This time we can choose any flava we want. hehehee...
Coz dah eat too much chox, Jue & I decided to try the lemon & mango sorbet. Not bad @ all.
Fiz didn't do the survey coz he had too much to eat oredi. hehehe

Thanks Jue & Fiz coz temankan aku makan fondue pat Haagen Daaz. Shud do it again soon.