Will I Die??
Date : 19th May 2006
Location : Harbour Front Hawker Centre
Had dinner with Bulat yesterday @ Harbour Front Hawker Centre. Was buying mee rebus when I felt there is sumting in my hair. Tried to shake it off but it stayed on. So I thot maybe its some paper tt flew & got stuck in my hair.
Tried to brush it off wif my hand.
BUUUUZZZZZZZ!!!! I GOT STUNG!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure if it was a bee or was it a wasp! haiyoh...it stung my middle finger & the pain was....nauzubillah...MAK SAKIT!!!!!!!!!!
There was this pakcik & makcik who gave me a strange look. I think they knew wat had happen bt they just cudnt b bothered to help. Mcm siak!!
Went back to the table & told bulat about it. & I asked a stupid qn.
WILL I DIE????
Ada ke patut si bulat laffed @ me & called me idiot!
hehehehe
I then sms the rest of the girls & told them of my mishap & asked them the same qn.
Attention seeker,lah katakan..muakakakakakakaa
WILL I DIE???