Hanya untukmu, Eton

Laila Isabella
Cast: Rosyam Nor, Nasha Aziz, Hans Isaac, Erma Fatima, Saiful Apek, Syanie and Liza
Shown on Suria Friday nite @ 9.30pm
LAILA (Nasha Aziz) is a tomboy who has a preference for running shoes, pool and riding a scooter. Azam (Rosyam Nor) is her best friend who is in love with her.
Though the two have feelings for each other, they tend to brush it off, preferring to stick to the safer territories of platonic friendship.
Their friends Harun (Saiful Apek) and Eton (Syanie), however, wear their romance on their sleeves, causing confusion between Laila and Azam.
===================================
The 1st time I watched Laila Isabella was @ Ruby's place during raya. I really enjoyed it so much coz it is so farnie. Thanks to Saiful Apek & Syanie. These 2 characters really liven up the movie. My frenz in my dept associate me wif Eton (character played by Syanie) coz I am fat. That's how I got my nick Eton. haha! Well, I dun mind the teasing as long as it doesn't get out of hand.
There was this scene whereby Apek bawak bus & he dedicated the bus name to Eton. Hanya untukmu, Eton.
So cute & so in love!
& of course, ROSYAM NOR!!!! Oh goodness gracious!! I think he has this charisma which makes us,ladies, sooooooooo attracted to him..hehehee...mentel kan! Ahakz!
Love. It makes u do silly things which to u may seem sane. I miss the feeling of how it really feels like to be in love or shall I say, 1st love.
Yes, I'm married to bulat whom I love dearly.
But I miss those teen years whereby you get jitters just upon seeing the guy u admire. I miss the butterflies in my stomach. & when ur eyes get into contact wif his, oh my...the feeling is PRICELESS!
I dun think I wud be able to feel the same way as I did when I was in love as a teenager. Puppy love. I think that was the most enjoyable time I've had in my life! Well, life goes on. I'm contented wif the person I'm married to now. I'm blessed to have him as my husband.
Though there are squabbles between us(which happens many times), he always apologizes first though it was my fault. Talk abt EGO. hehehee...
Thank u Bulat for being such an understanding & loving hubby.
Mera Tum Pyar Karti Hu.