Saturday, May 13, 2006

Vesak Day

Vesak day. Its a public holiday for most of us. I suppose most would take it as more family time to spend with each other or some would spend it celebrating mother's day.
For me, its quite a boring day. Bulat worked today in the morning shift & I slept till close to 12 noon. If Ruby tak sms me, confirm aku bangun later...hehee..
Bulat called quite a number of time but being me, a "dead" sleeper, aku tak dengar langsung. He called again b4 his shift is over & asked if i want to accompany him jalan-jalan pat Lot 1. Dah boring kan..so i decided to go down to Lot 1,lah.
Nothing much,lah at Lot 1. Ramai orang sey since its a ph.
Bulat ask if I wanna try the new pepper drumlets frm Mcdonald. Eventhough aku dah try smlm, I said YES! hehehee...
Sedap nampak makan??




I bought the meal & the curly fries are back! YEs!!! I miss those curly fries at A&W.

Look at how curly the fries is..hiakhiak

After tt I went home wif Bulat. I seem to be very tired & very sleepy. I wonder wat I did till I feel as such. Dah tua agaknya...heheee