Aiyah! I've been Tagged!!
Yes..Yes..I've been tagged by our dearest JOYAH! Thanks Joy..(eh..sedap pulak nama JOY ni eh..dah mcm HELEN JOY!! hahahahaaha....ok..ok...So let's start....
========================================
1.Your name - Zurainah aka Zue aka Zuerain aka Inah aka Ai aka the infamous ETON!!
2. Hobbies - Sleepzzzzzzzzzz...(does tt count?hehe..) / Blogging / AS (stands for "Attention Seeker". Likes to seek unnecessary attention from u-know-who-u- r! haha!) & of course, SHOPPING!!!!
3. School / work - Done my part in school...Now its Work work work
4. Horoscope - Libra [Balance]
5. Hair colour - Not too sure...Its a combi of Black & abit of reddish..hehe
6. Eye colour - Black
7. Skin colour - Medium Brown
8. Status - Errrmmm....Married,lah (cannot play a fool anymore)
9. Last 5 digit of your mobile no - 88926
10.When's your Birthday - 26.09.1976 [Ok..for this year I wud like .......]
Have you....
11. Tried smoking? - Wanted to but was not given any chance..Always stopped by my beloved friends..hehe
12. Drink alcohol? - Can I lie or not?? heheee
13. Been hurt emotionally? - Well, yeah...
14. Kept a secret from anyone? - Is this a trick question?? haha
THERE IS NO NUMBER 15 !!!!!!
16. Been on stage? - Hell yeah! Just jalan-jalan on stage for fun! haha
Favourites
17. Color - Now I have a fetish for GREEN
18. Food - Have u seen my size?? Almost every food is my FAV! hehe..but the best I wud say is my Mom's SPAGHETTI!! Yummy!
19. Number - 1..Always strive to be number 1! (like real only eton!!)
20. Cartoons - Those cartoons in the 80s & 90s like Smurfs,Carebear,Transformer,Mask etc..etc..etc...
21. Song - My ever fav song is (drumroll please..)
Kau,lah Segalanya by Hazrul Nizam.
Y? Coz my beloved BULAT aka hubby sang for me while I was walking down the aisle towards him! Luv ya hunny! (so mushy hor..unlike me!)
22. Movie - Not scary movies pleaaaaaaasssseeeeeee!!
23. Subject - MATH!!
Right now....
24. Wearing - Tank top & bermudas
25. Hairstyle - like just woke up from sleep..all scruffed up!
26. Looking at - Duh!! Where do u think I was looking @ while typing this?
27. Thinking of - BLANK..eh..no wait...eh..nuthing arh
28. Listening to - Some construction going on downstairs
Do you believe in....
29. Love - Ok,lah
30. Faith - Yes
31. Yourself - Depends but most of the time I do
32. Ghosts - haha!! abeden!!!
33. Angels - ALL beloved that surrounds me are my ANGELS. So i believe in u guys....
In the last 24 hours....
34. Worn jeans - YES!
35. Cleaned your room - Suppose to but I slept thru mid day! hehe
36. Cried - ??
37. Met someone new - Nope!
38. Last person I talk to on the phone - Last I Talk to on the fone : BULAT
Last I sms on the fone : JENAB
Love life....
39. Do you believe in love - weii!! how many times must ask,lah.
40. Have a secret admirer - Dun think so leh...
41. Do you wanna get married - WEIII!!! I'm married oredi,lar...but I can imagine to be married to ORLANDO BLOOM??? hahahaha
42. How old you wanna be when you get married - Question skip
43. How old you wanna be when you have your kids - Now I'm coming to 30 so ASAP..hehe
44. How many kids do you want - 2 at least
45. Would you have kids before marriage - Hell no..
46. Do you have a Crush - YES!!! Teenage years of course!
47. What do you want most in a relationship? - Understanding between 2 individuals
In Random
48. Your Favourite local footballer -
Aiyah I forgot his name..the Chinese goalkeeper...! He's sooooooo cuuuutttteeeeeee!!!! *drools*
49. 3 people you would run to if you are stressed - I have more than 3..can or not? They're
A.Mom
B.Sawa or
C.Spider or
D.Scorpion or
E.Semut or
F.Kodok.
50. 3 things you would do if you are stressed -
A. Yakking! (not berak ok..talk & talk & talk)
B. Eat junk!
C. Always find fault wif BULAT...hehe ( my punching bag)
51. 3 prominent qualities of yours -
A. Bubbly
B. Nonsesical at times
C. My SIZE of course! hahahahaahahaa
52. What would you do if you have a million dollars? -
1 million oni? Not enuff,lah..hehe..make use of the 1 million to make more money,lah of course. but the 1st thing I wud do is to renovate my HOUSE esp my ROOM!!!
53. Are you a jealous or an insecure freak? - Jealous ok..ok,lah..not so much!
54. Your favourite teacher in sec school -
My history teacher, Mdm Khairani! She's great!
55. 3-10(LOL) people you'd like to see doing this?
A. Hazar
B. Sheila
C. Amanda
D. CT Arfah
E. Cik Idah
F. My online buddy, Hainie
G. Another online buddy, Nash