*** i can't take it anymore ***
Today at work was SUPER DUPER BORING!!!!! Been given new leads to call but they are the same old leads..dorang da giler agaknya asking us to call the same batch of customers that hv been contacted only last month. I took my own sweet time calling the customers...I just can't take it anymore. I have had it...*UUURRRRRGGGGGHHHH*
Then suddenly I remembered, "My coffee in the freezer since yesterday! OOooopppsss!!"
hehehee..typical of eton...selalu keep my drinks in the freezer but always forget abt it later..hehee...
I managed to get Fath to model for me wif my frozen coffee!! hehehe...dapat scape goat,lah...
EEuuww!
It's melting!
Time : 3.30pm
Went for my usual break wif Petom on her huffing & puffing session. She was a few secs late so I decided to take some pix. Now u can imagine how BORED i am now!!
My normal routine to meet Peton on her huffing & puffing session.
step 1 : the 13th floor
step 2 : the stairs which i religiously use to go up & down from 13th to 11th floor (exercise!!)
step 3 : the 12th floor
step 4 : the stairs again
step 5 : finally, the 11th floor
15mins later, i will go back up to the 13th floor...heheee....*yyyaaawwwwwnnn*







