Sunday, July 16, 2006

Aaahh! Yes!

Today seems like a really busy day for me. Didn't do much but I walked alot I guess. Met Joy @ Paya Lebar Mrt & we went on a shoe shopping spree.hehe..
Joy bought 2 for herself @ TKC whereas I bought a pair @ Joo Chiat. Not only that I even bought some head gear. HAHA! Yes..yes..Eton beli tudung. Mana tau esok lusa Eton taubat ke terus nak bertudung! Muakakakaaka.

Just to see how I look in tudung! LOL!


Aniway, it was one of those new pattern. Sekali beli pai 3 arh..haha..well..not for me but for my mom,lah.Hopefully she likes it. After shopping, both of us were so hungry. I was abt to suggest to Joy to have dinner @ Popeye @ Changi Airport T1 but was afraid tt she mite need to be home early. All of a sudden Joy asked me, "Eh Ton, ko nak tak kita pi airport makan pat Popeye". I looked @ her laffed so hard & told her I was thinking the same thing. I guess "Great" minds think alike eh? haha

B4 dinner we went to expo first to "spy" on Bulat. Nasib baik bila kita pai Bulat was bz explaining the promo to the customers. But there's this particular someone who was extremely happy to see us..no..not to see us but to see JOY! Till now I can't forget the expression on his face.

Then off we went to the Airport. Wow! T2 changed dramatically!Its been a while since I last went to the airport. Even the skytrain dah baru but there are some things in T1 which still remains the same & makes it homely. Missed the good ol' days working there.

The food @ Popeye was delicious! Yes..its another fast food joint but the chix taste better than KFC. The chix meat was sooooo tender & juicy. Does not taste like rubber at all.Even the coleslaw & whip was stupendous! Had a biscuit too which looks like a scone to me.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the dinner tremendously.

Thanx Joy for keeping me company today!