Thursday, July 20, 2006

Done It!!

Yes!! Yes!!! I have finally done it!

Went down to Elaine's office arnd 5.15pm yesterday,19.07.06 & I gave her the letter. She gave me a look & ask me "What's this?".
I just smiled & told her "Read it,lar. Then u know"
B4 she read it, she asked me if its a "THE" letter coz she hates receiving these type of letters.
I just smiled again.
"Why?? Why?? This place not good enuff for you is it? Just when I see a light @ the end of the tunnel, U give me this. Ur stressed is it? Too many changes for u to handle? I'm worst off than you, you know. There are so many "SHITs" happening around here."
I didn't expect tt kind of reaction from Elaine actually. But I just told her I need to move on & "further my studies". (hahahahahaha!)
Then her cell beeps. I told her I'm making my move & she just tell me, "I'll talk to u again soon."

So I have officially tendered & wil be outta here in a month's time. Felt quite sad,lah to leave this place especially I have made many wonderful friends. 6 years I've been here. Wow! That is really a long time. But..but....I feel so liberated!!! In the train today,I felt light! No more stress!!! hehehehehehee
Nevertheless, I did not regret my decision for leaving.
Hopefully, the new place will provide me with better & promising future.