Not satisfactory
Nothing much to update. No exciting news to share aniwae. However just to share abit of my experience to a certain well-known shop here in Singapore.
Signed up for a certain package @ the expo the other day. It was for a tailor-made baju + kain + other nots.
Went down to the shop last Saturday around 4pm. Wah!! The shop is filled with people.
Ok,so this sales girl recognized me from the expo & she sat me down & gave some magazines to me. "Tengok dulu magazine ni,lah kak. Then u can knw apa pattern u nak buat for ur baju."
So I happily sat down & while flipping thru the pages, the girl came to me again wif a file.
"Ok,kak. These are the additional charges if u wanna make extra stuff like a bustier,buttons. chiffon sleeves,long dress etc.."
I was like "What????"
I thot the package includes everything as to what kind of design u want for the baju. I guess not! Ok..I can understand if u need to pay extra for the bustier. But for buttons?? & Long dress??? Isnt tt suppose to be part of the package???
I was feeling abit pissed but heck! I already paid half of it already.
Then there was this makcik that is interested to make a jubah. I mean if ur honest, u shud hv told the makcik tt the 2meter kain is not enuff. This poor auntie need to top up another $150 just to buy another 2 meter of lace!!! Itu pon, the tailor has to tell her that it is not enuff.
Imagine that. I could get better quality lace from Royal Fabrics less than $150 for 4meters.
This will be my 1st & my last time to tempah things from this shop.
I dun like the way things run and they shoud hv at least indicate the terms & conditions in the receipt. I just find it plain dishonest.
U make it so berbunga at the shop but when the time comes, there are hidden clauses!