Events on 6 Sept'06

Not much stuff happen today except the "MAJOR" one is today is Yati's LAST DAY in Singtel. Finally she left the company. Good for her,lah since she has better offer outside Singtel. Good Luck to U Yati! And dun forget us here ur Singtel mates ok?
After work.Joyah & I went to Metro at Paragon to look for Bulat's birthday present. While in the train Bulat called & wanted to join us. He wants to tag along on the present hunt (padahal present dier sendiri tau! AS habis!!). Aniwae,after much walking we decided to go to the $2 food court at Lucky Plaza. Then Bulat dun feel nak mkn sana & want to try something else. So we saw this place called Ayam Bakar Ojolali. Its a small indonesian cafe,lah. The food's not bad leh..& the price quite affordable too. I give it a thumbs up! U guys can give it a try if u wanna.
Last but not least...as mentioned in JOYAH's blog. I had a new name today. Someone in the training room called me SURAYA instead of ZURAINAH. Padahal aku tulis nama aku besar-besar pat cardboard tau! Isk..isk..Apa,lah nasib......