Yipee Yai Yeay!
Date:6th October 2006
Event:NWA Graduation Day
Yes..its my Graduation Day. I have finally completed my 6 weeks of intensive training and all those hard work are paid off wif the "Diploma" I got at the graduation. However I do feel a little bit sad as there will be no more fooling around in class..hehehe....
And of course the STRESS will start once I'm on the floor for the OJT.
And I want to wish Joy "CONGRATULATIONS".
We made it girl! Yipeee!!![]()
Date:7th October 2006
Event: Majlis Iftar at Maria J's boutique
Was invited to Maria J's iftar on Saturday. Ask Joy to accompany last minute coz Bulat has to take pix there and I dun wanna be left alone.
Nasib baik Joy did accompany me if not I will be sitting pat satu corner by myself jek..Wil be so boring right....
Aniwae, dapat amik gmbr wif Suzairhe and Era Farida. Nak amik gambar wif Hyrul Anuar but shy,lah nak ask..hehehe
