Open House 4.11.06
**Little Pebble aka Gudi**
There were 2 open house invites by 2 of my NWA's mates (Farizan & Rina). Met up wif Joy/Kak Zai/Nora and Asrina at Rina's place after which we proceed to go to Farizan's place at Marsiling. But what a surprise it was! Moi,Joy & Asrina wore BLUE!! And Kak Zai,Nora & Asrina's sis wore BLACK!! Da mcm berjanji on the the color codes pulak..hehehe..I almost wanted to wear the same baju as Joy..nasib baik I changed my mind. If not da boria betul! heheheee
Wah..punya,lah ramai orang pat uma Farizan and the place was swarmed wif kids!! The noise pollution became even higher!!!!
Davena and Thelma was there too. So sweet of them to come though they dun really eat the food coz they found it too spicy! heheheehee.....
Since my place was just a stone's throw away from Farizan's place, I invited some of them to come over to my place. Those tt came was Fuzzy,Agnes,Nora & Joy. Fuzzy's kids are so cuuuuttteeee!!! Gudu & Gudi. Not one bit like the mom..hehehe..sorri fuzzy!
They enjoyed their time at my place tremendously & the best part they want to come over to my place again after raya. Nak tgk vcd cita Goong(Princess Hours)! All of us are hooked to this Korean Drama...Best kan!! hehehehehee
Mak aku penat sgt till she slept at the sofa while my frenz are still around! Cian Makcik Mona....Thanks Mom for the food!!
There were 2 open house invites by 2 of my NWA's mates (Farizan & Rina). Met up wif Joy/Kak Zai/Nora and Asrina at Rina's place after which we proceed to go to Farizan's place at Marsiling. But what a surprise it was! Moi,Joy & Asrina wore BLUE!! And Kak Zai,Nora & Asrina's sis wore BLACK!! Da mcm berjanji on the the color codes pulak..hehehe..I almost wanted to wear the same baju as Joy..nasib baik I changed my mind. If not da boria betul! heheheee
Wah..punya,lah ramai orang pat uma Farizan and the place was swarmed wif kids!! The noise pollution became even higher!!!!
Davena and Thelma was there too. So sweet of them to come though they dun really eat the food coz they found it too spicy! heheheehee.....
Since my place was just a stone's throw away from Farizan's place, I invited some of them to come over to my place. Those tt came was Fuzzy,Agnes,Nora & Joy. Fuzzy's kids are so cuuuuttteeee!!! Gudu & Gudi. Not one bit like the mom..hehehe..sorri fuzzy!
They enjoyed their time at my place tremendously & the best part they want to come over to my place again after raya. Nak tgk vcd cita Goong(Princess Hours)! All of us are hooked to this Korean Drama...Best kan!! hehehehehee
Mak aku penat sgt till she slept at the sofa while my frenz are still around! Cian Makcik Mona....Thanks Mom for the food!!

**At Farizan's Place**
**Eton & Joyah**
**My Crib**
PS: So careless of me I dropped my 512mb SD card after developing some pix. I'm so pissed wif myself! All the pix taken during deeparaya & halloween all gone!! ARrrgghhh!! Sob! Sob!


