Time for updates!
I know its been awhile since I've updated my blog. Have been bz wif raya/work and totally exhausted from eve of raya till todate!
Niwae force myself to update my blog today since it's been awhile since I've blogged.
1st and formost, I woud like to give my condolence to Mas & family on the demise of her beloved dad. The news came as a shock to me. Tabahkan hati Mas. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat insya-allah.
For the past week,Team 6 had been bz decorating our little work area for Halloween. It was real fun trying to make the place as morbid as possible. There were some unhappiness amongst some manager on the "Hanged" Mr Bean's Bear. Kita yg tak celebrate Halloween, dorang yg feel so touchy abt it...hmmmm....
Aniwae Team 6 did their best for the deco but was outdone by Team 5 who won the competition. Takpe,lah..there is still next yr!
Below are some pix which I took for the past week.
