Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fabulous Food with Fabulous Frenz

Its been a long time since all of us gather and meet one another. So since my parents were out of town(meaning I have the house all to myself..hehehee),I decided to invited my closest and good frenz from ST and of course a couple of good frenz from NWA.

I had a great time preparing the food and also sprucing up the place before everyone came.
Thanks Agnes for helping grating the cheese..heheheee.....

It was a triple joy for us...Good news all rounder....and surprising as well...Unfortunately Naz other half cud not make it...so didnt get a chance to meet us all....

As usual the whole gang was very kecoh...I miss all of us...I miss the kecohness of all.....terubat windu bila jumpa...hehehee
According to all the food was good....so I'm very happy about that....
Mana ke tak..letak jek makanan.....*whooosh*...it was all gone in a jiffy.... da mcm magic show...muakakakakakaka
Luckily I remembered to save some for Naz...but sorry Naz..u didnt get to taste the brushchetta.

Of course mishaps are bound to happen....Kia,lah..she is so smart that she "forgot" to turn off the drink tumbler...so apa lagi..air meleleh,lah pai pat dpn pintu.....
It is so typical of Kia..hehehehee..........

The last peepz left around 3am..Lepak sey...After they leave, apa lagi..aku pon pi ZZzzzzzz....

THANK YOU GIRLS...REALLY ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY....AND OF COURSE, THANK U DARLING BULAT FOR HELPING ME (though tak byk) OUT....eehehehee.....