Sunday, February 11, 2007

Time to cherish




It's been a while since I last blogged. No reason actually. Just been pretty lazy to log on to the internet. Since Jan til now there have been quite a bit of activities wif Bulat and my frenz.
1 sad moment was one of my good frenz in NWA has decided to call it quits and join another company. We had been pretty close for the past few weeks and I really am gonna miss her..Hope she found what she wants in the other firm. Now I wonder when will it be my turn to look for another job. Not that its not fun working in NWA but I guess the management sux big time! As per norm the people are GREAT (except for a couple of u knw whos) but as usual there are black sheeps in the company that wil make u really wanna quit.
I will just stay around for a while...mayb I will quit soon and become a tai-tai(haha..wishful thinking).

Another sad thing that happened almost a week ago was a good friend of mine lost her dad. Funny thing is none of us knew that her dad was sick till Era sms her for the outing we suppose to have and found out tt her dad was very sick and is in comatose when I called her to ask how she was.
I managed to see her dad for the last time. Though I did not know him personally but our paths have crossed occassionally. I'm really sorry Aisha for the passing of your dad. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Amin.

1 incident after another, my FIL had an accident too. He fell in the bathroom and hit his head and shoulders on the toilet bowl. But luckily he was alright. He broke and fractured about 6 bones I think. *sigh*

Sad things aside now for happy moments. Met up wif Pori,Jules,Era and Sheila on 6th Feb 2007 to celebrate 2 of my buddies birthdays, Jules & Pori. Da tua pon korang eh...muakakakaka...
I joined them after work and we went KOK @ Apollo then dinner @ Swenson. It was a swell day though some of us were feeling pretty tired.
Then yesterday we met up again to go to Faz's crib as it was her little one's 1st birthday.
I had so much fun meeting up wif the gang coz bukannya selalu dpt jumpa dorang. So bila da jumpa habis,lah...mcm-mcm cerita kluar..pet pot pet pot...
The best news of all was I found out tt 2 of my best buddies are PREGNANT!!!!
FAZ & ERA .... CONGRATS!!!!
Makin bertambah,lah keluarga ST ni...ehehehehe

I also wud wanna wish Joyah on her happiness. I am so happy that u had finally found what you have been looking for all this while. But girl, do make wise decisions. Do not decide anything in haste. If he's meant to be yours, he will be yours no matter how long ur relationship is.
None of us wud want to see u get hurt again. Though we seem nonchalant about it we are really concern abt u. And yes...u are really getting very very mushy....the other side of Joyah that Ive not seen...muakakakakakaa....
Ahh....LOVE...things they make u do and say.......